Review the links below for ways you can self refer to different services available without the need of seeing your GP.
- What to do in a mental health crisis? – If you are suffering from any mental health problems then you may find this link useful
Sexual Health Services
- Refer yourself to Sexual Health Services here
- If you would like to order an online home testing kit for all sexual transmitted infections and have no symptoms then click here. You are also able to order online prescriptions for oral contraception using the same link
Healthwatch Kent – Information and signposting
Healthwatch Kent provides an independent, confidential information and signposting service. We support people to access health and social care services and resolve difficulties. We are a small team but if we don’t know the answer, we will try to find someone who does.
- Does your weight or how you look affect the way you feel about yourself?
- Do you worry that you have lost control over how much you eat?
- Do you do something to compensate if you feel you have eaten too much (make yourself sick, over-exercise or take laxatives)?
- If you answer yes to any of the above please click here
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.