Your Personal Information
We take your privacy very seriously.
- You can ask questions or complain about how we use your information
- We collect, store, and use information about you and your health so that we can give you the best possible care
- We use other companies to help us deliver services – but we always make sure they protect your information
- We use your information to check our services are safe and good quality
- Sometimes we are required to share your information by law
- We make sure staff are trained to protect your information
- We share your information with other health and social care providers involved in your care, unless you ask us not to
- We use technology to protect your information
- We do not keep your information for longer than necessary
- If you move away or register with another provider, we will send your records to them
- You have rights when it comes to your information
ACR project for patients with diabetes (and/or other conditions)
The data is being processed for the purpose of delivery of a programme, sponsored by NHS Digital, to monitor urine for indications of chronic kidney disease (CKD) which is recommended to be undertaken annually for patients at risk of chronic kidney disease e.g., patients living with diabetes. The programme enables patients to test their kidney function from home.
We will share your contact details with Healthy.io to enable them to contact you and send you a test kit. This will help identify patients at risk of kidney disease and help us agree any early interventions that can be put in place for the benefit of your care. Healthy.io will only use your data for the purposes of delivering their service to you.
If you do not wish to receive a home test kit from Healthy.io we will continue to manage your care within the Practice.
Healthy.io are required to hold data we send them in line with retention periods outlined in the Records Management code of Practice for Health and Social Care.
Visit their website for further information.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.