Our Appointment System
You can now use eConsult to contact the Surgery, we will reply by the end of the next working day (please click here to be directed to our eConsult page).
The surgery phone lines open at 8am, please do not call before 8am as you will not be transferred to the correct line for assistance, and you may end up waiting in a long unanswered queue OR be disconnected. Calls to the surgery must be made from 8am onwards.
- If you feel you need an on-the-day appointment, please call from 8am to enquire about availability and booking.
- If you would like to book a non-urgent routine appointment with a GP or an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, please use our eConsult service: 01622 235613
- If you would like to book a non-urgent routine appointment with a Nurse or for a blood test, please call from 10am, you can book this up to 6 weeks in advance.
- If you have been asked to contact the surgery to book an appointment following a blood test, please call after 2pm.
- Some of these appointments will be between at certain times of the day, please ensure you clarify this with the member of staff booking your appointment.
- Once all our on-the-day appointments have been taken you will be asked to call back again the following day from 8am (Mon-Fri). Alternatively, you will be offered a pre-bookable appointment if available. You also have the option to visit eConsult for online triage.
We understand that some of the appointment reasons above may be urgent, however please take into consideration that if they are not urgent, we urge you to free up the telephone line between 8am-10am to allocate our on-the-day appointments for those patients genuinely needing on the day urgent care.
Your appointment will be a telephone appointment unless advised otherwise. Please do not come to the surgery unless you have been invited to. Thank you.
Booking Appointments Online
It is now possible to once again book some of your appointments online. This will include GP pre-bookable appointments, cervical smear tests and flu vaccinations (if you are eligible). Online bookings are available to everyone, however, to use this facility you must be registered to use online services. If you are not yet using a downloadable app to manage your medication or appointments, please call the surgery so that a member of our team can advise and support setting this up for you. If you are already using a downloadable app to use this service and cannot see the appointment function available to you, this means there may be an error in your set-up, again we ask you to call l the surgery so that a member of the team can rectify this for you.
Extended Access Appointments
For improved access and extended hours, we offer additional appointments with various clinicians between the hours of:
|Monday||7.00am – 8.00am|
|Tuesday||7.00am – 8.00am|
|Wednesday||6.30pm – 8.00pm|
|Friday||7.00am – 8.00am|
|Saturday||9.00am – 2.00pm|
Please note that during these hours, this practice is only open for booked appointments only. The staff on duty cannot deal with any other queries during these times.
Our aim has always been to ensure patients receive the most appropriate care at the most appropriate time. To facilitate this, our trained receptionists will ask a number of questions relating to your problem, for example
- Name, DOB, confirmation of personal information
- Brief outline of your condition
- Have you spoken to your local pharmacy?
- Staff may offer Care Navigation
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.