Monkeypox: what to look out for

Anyone with unusual rashes or lesions on any part of their body should contact NHS 111 or call a sexual health service.

With recent cases mainly reported in gay & bisexual men, those in this community should be particularly alert.

More info:

Published: May 24, 2022