Access Health Services Online
To find out what health services you can access online, please visit the NHS website for more information. Signing up to online services will enable you to order medication, view your immunisation history and discover local health services, at the touch of a button.
The surgery is now able to offer online services for patients, there are several different online options you can use, the choice is yours!
How To Sign Up
You will be sent instructions at the point of registering as a new patient.
Alternatively, if you are an existing patient, access to these services can be set up with the surgery directly, over the phone. Here is a quick guide:
- Call the GP surgery on 01622 235613, and advise a member of staff that you wish to register for Online Services
- Share your mobile number and email address (both must be active), and answer a few security questions to confirm your identity
- You will then be sent an email, enclosing a linkage key and passcode that is unique to you, to use to activate your account of the online service(s) of choice. A list of the various online health service providers will also be shared – please visit the website of the different providers to find out what they offer.
- Apps can be downloaded on your phone, computer, tablet, or other devices
- You may now begin to use the online services!
If you are experiencing issues with the apps you are using, staff at Albion are happy to check if your setup looks correct from their end. If this is the case, you will then have to contact the help desk of your chosen App for further support.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.